With experience on projects from Florida to Washington State and from Virginia to California, LMRK Engineering provides expertise in water resources projects. The wide range of experience allows us to provide services on general civil engineering on commercial and residential projects as well as specialized studies, planning, and investigations.
Registered Professional Engineer in Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Illinois, Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina.
- Certified Design-Build Professional (DBIA)
- Fluvial Geomorphology trained by Wildland Hydrology (Rosgen Methodology)
- Level II Certified Design Professional by Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission (GSWCC)
- Certified Floodplain Manager
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC) by EnviroCert International
- Certified Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control Inspector by Oklahoma Water Survey (OWS)
- Pre-Certified to work with Texas Department of Transportation